Helping you to be healthy inside and out!
Getting your body in balance utilizing functional medicine will give you a healthy glow, but to help you look as good as you feel – we are now offering skin care.
Over time our skin can begin to acquire fine lines, freckles, and larger pore sizes. Chemical peels provide a convenient option for improving your skin’s quality with essentially no down time. Skin peels are considered in the category of medical skincare and non-invasive procedures. Our peels are performed by a Registered Nurse and Certified Skincare Specialist and are quite effective for rejuvenating the skin.
Chemical peels are a deeper form of skincare treatment that penetrates the superficial layers of skin allowing healthier skin to appear. Peels are effective at:
- reducing fine lines around the eyes and mouth.
- decreasing discoloration, hyper-pigmentation and Rosacea
- reducing acne and unclogging pores,
- improving skin’s texture and tone.
Peel Types - several options available for all skin types and safe for pregnancy!
- TCA Peels
- Modified & Enhanced Jessners Peel's
- Retinoid Peels
- Detox Gel Deep Pore Treatment
PCA SKIN superficial peels result in little to no downtime but create dramatic and visible results. Treatments may cause slight redness, tightness, peeling, flaking or temporary dryness. Most patients find it unnecessary to apply makeup, as the skin will be smooth, dewy and radiant following your treatment. If you would like to apply makeup, allow approximately 15 minutes for the pH of the skin to stabilize before applying foundation.
One of the most common questions that clients have is how a little pen has such a profound impact on wrinkles, scars and stretch marks. The concept is simple. A practitioner uses a micro needling tool, such as the Rejuvapen to create microscopic pricks on the problematic area. The tiny needles on the pen make invisible perforations in the epidermis and the top layer of the dermis. Your body registers that it’s been injured and starts to heal itself. Collagen and elastin are rushed to the area, where they then rejuvenate your skin.
Wondering if the treatment is right for you? Here’s a list of the different reasons people look into micro needling therapy:
- Lift and tighten your skin
- Minimize skin discoloration
- Reduce the appearance of acne or other eligible scars
- Minimize fine lines and wrinkles
- Minimize pore size
- Improve the appearance of stretch marks.
After the procedure, your skin will likely feel warm and tight, and it may appear as though you have a moderate sunburn. These side effects usually subside within a matter of hours, and most people see their skin return to normal in 24 hours. Your practitioner may be able to recommend a serum or other skin treatment to minimize any discomfort after your appointment.
Wrinkles result from a combination of many factors. It’s not just about cellular changes that can occur over time, reduction of collagen, or damage caused by free radicals in the sun and the environment. When you frown or concentrate, the muscles between your brows contract causing your skin to furrow and fold. Additionally, when you squint, the muscles around your eyes contract and cause crow’s feet.
BOTOX® Cosmetic works beneath the skin’s surface and targets the underlying muscle activity that causes wrinkles. It also targets the underlying causes of frown lines and crow’s feet—the repeated muscle contractions from frowning and squinting over the years. Your specialist will inject these muscles with BOTOX® Cosmetic to temporarily reduce muscle activity. You will notice a visible smoothing of your crow’s feet lines and frown lines between your brows.
For more information and to sign up for discounts and rewards visit:
As we age, we experience a natural loss of elasticity, moisture and volume in our forehead, mouth, nose, and lips. Serums and creams can help moisturize the skin’s surface, but if you are looking to smooth the lines and fold caused by aging, we can recommend a treatment with one of the following types of fillers made by Juvederm ®!
- JUVÉDERM® XC Over time, your skin loses elasticity and moisture, which contributes to moderate to severe parentheses lines and wrinkles around the nose and mouth. JUVÉDERM® XC adds volume to smooth these lines and folds to help give you the natural-looking, long-lasting results you want.
- JUVÉDERM® Ultra XC Whether you’ve noticed your lips thinning over time, or simply want fuller lips, JUVÉDERM® Ultra XC can give you natural-looking results that last.
- JUVÉDERM VOLUMA® XC Wrinkles and lines aren’t the only signs of aging. Over time, the cheeks flatten, and the skin may begin to sag. This is caused by a natural loss of volume in the cheek area, or what the experts call age-related midface volume loss. JUVÉDERM VOLUMA® XC is designed to add volume beneath the skin’s surface to lift and contour the cheek area
Reflexology is a technique that involves stimulation and massage to different pressure points found throughout the hands and feet to reduce pain and correct imbalances found in the internal organs that correspond with those pressure points. Despite doing wonders for the internal workings of your body, this service alleviates muscle tensions and aches.
Benefits: Stimulates nerve function, increases energy, boosts circulation, and induces a deep state of relaxation to name just a few